plan your visit
Visiting a new church doesn't have to be awkward. Let us help!
After completing your "Plan Your Visit" card online, here's what happens next:
1. We'll email you with your Hospitality host's name. Check your email!
2. When you arrive, turn left in the parking lot and choose your VIP "Guest" parking space.
3. Walk in the lobby and ask a Hospitality Team member for your host by name.
4. You'll get a quick tour, any questions answered, and we'll even help you find a seat.
We are a modern style church with energetic contemporary praise & worship.
We have a volunteer staffed nursery and Compassion Kids church on Sundays. Our check-in kiosk is located in the lobby next to the merch wall. After getting checked in, our kids have praise and worship, activities, snacks, the Word, and pray. Our kids church is monitored by our Security Team via rotations and security cameras.
On Wednesday evenings, we dismiss kids & students to class after praise and worship.
We have no dress code. Some wear jeans, shorts, t-shirts, dresses, or collared shirts. Just dress how you're comfortable. We just want to see you here!
We begin service at 10:30 am on Sunday mornings & 7:00 pm on Wednesday evenings.
What does a typical Sunday morning service look like?
1. When service begins, we will all start out together with praise & worship in the sanctuary.
2. After praise and worship, we'll receive the offering and show our announcement video.
3. We will then dismiss our Compassion Kids and get ready for the sermon and prayer in the altars.