plan your visit
"What happens after I submit a 'Plan Your Visit' card?"
1.We'll reach out with your Hospitality host, who will be waiting for you at the front door to meet you and show you around.
2.You'll turn left in the parking lot Sunday and choose your VIP "Guest" parking space.
3. Walk in and ask for your host. You'll get a quick tour and we'll even help you find a seat.
Complete your card below.
We can't wait to meet you Sunday!
What should i expect?
We are a modern style church with energetic contemporary praise & worship.
We have nursery and Compassion Kids classes that we dismiss for after praise and worship. On Wednesday evenings, this includes our Compassion Students' service as well.
We have no dress code. Some wear jeans, shorts, t-shirts, dresses, or collared shirts. Just dress how you're comfortable. We just want to see you here!
What Time Does Service Begin?
We begin service at 10:30 am on Sunday mornings & at 7:00 pm on Wednesday evenings.
What does a typical Sunday morning service look like?
1. You will pull into our parking lot, turn left, and choose your spot in our "Guest Parking Area".
2. You'll be greeted by a friendly member of our Hospitality Team when you first come in and given a Connect Card. Or, you can complete one here online before you come!
3. We will all start out together with praise & worship.
4. After receiving the offering and showing our announcement video, we will dismiss our kids and get ready for the sermon and prayer in
How Can I Connect & Make New Friends?
We highly recommend you take our 2-step Immerse Course program. Immerse Course is designed to teach you about our DNA, mission, vision, beliefs, & how you can connect and get plugged into our church family. We have this course every month!
Do You Have Small Groups?
Yes! We invite you to visit our cGroups page and learn all about our groups and sign-up for Spring or Fall semester.